Hotel Mexico have so much exciting news to share with the world today, that a cover of a song by Ed N.Stead (an artist who, based on a Google search, released one album) isn’t the most exciting. The Kyoto group have launched a new web page which looks quite nice, and even better, they have a show lined up in America for this August. They will travel to New York to play The Knitting Factory in Brooklyn (look here), so if you are in the area you best go to watch them and make me immensely jealous. And yeah, a cover of a song from an obscure artist, which is fine and all too. Watch that above.
- Whoa new Star Wars poster leaked in Japan, movie looks crazy http://t.co/w7ZtDk4wUw 1 day ago
- Kay gonna go drink with friends in koenii now I'll sort out any typos/regrets in sprawling text tomorrow 1 day ago
- And here's my top five Japanese albums of 2014 makebelievemelodies.com/?p=10838 featuring @_Met0me_ @eflmay @EspeciaOfficial @mus_hiba @oomoriseiko 1 day ago
- The second part of our favorite Japanese music of 2014 list up now, numbers 10 - 6 makebelievemelodies.com/?p=10789 2 days ago
- "FEMM" and "supergroup" in the same sentence come on try a little 2 days ago