Electro-duo Fizzy Dino Pop doesn’t technically hail from Japan (they come from Austin, Texas), but MySpace indicates one of them at least hails from Kyoto and their sound definitely shares a lot of similarities with the Land of the Rising Sun’s pop scene, specifically one teched-out group of girls. A listen over the group’s music available at MySpace reveals that at their best Fizzy Dino Pop sound like a slightly lower budget Perfume tracks, especially the dancey bliss out “Electric Future.” The other available tunes lean towards the “chill-wave” sound of fellow Texan Neon Indian, but still end up sounding awesome. Keep an eye on these two.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.