I was reading old Pitchfork reviews during a lull at work today (because what else would one do during a stretch of boredom) and got to some old Polysics write-ups. Nearly everyone begs the same question – why haven’t the spazzy New Wavers broken through to more acclaim in America? And, as the group recently released a new album (Absolute Polysics), I’m sure we will be hearing the same inquiry again. Watch the clever video for latest single “Young OH! OH!” below and place your bets as to whether this will be the LP to make them a household name to the American indie set.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.