Tokyo rock trio Perfect Piano Lesson’s new album Wanderlust hit shelves yesterday. The group plays fast-paced rock focused on guitars, but avoid rigidness by playing around with other elements of the song, like the vocals. If you need a comparison, imagine American Football playing faster and embracing the guitar solo. Lead-off track from Wanderlust “(leaving this planet on) Sunday Night” thrusts along on never-relenting guitar, but the groups swirl various vocals around one another to give the track a very schizophrenic feel.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.