JPOP Lover’s been big upping SEBASTIAN X for a while now, and after diving into their material I can see why. The group’s debut mini-album Wonderful World came out last Friday and all available resources online indicate it’s a good one. SEBASTIAN X’s music initially sounds like pure indie-pop, all cutesy instruments, group cheers and a lead singer with a far-from-perfect-singing voice. But this music, especially that voice, hint at SEBASTIAN X dabbling in a very disjointed cuteness that keeps the music on its toes.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.