Good On The Dancefloor is an art collective based out of Tokyo consisting of four bands. The collective’s recently released a compilation album of music entitled ALT A NATIVE SYNDICATE. The music of the Good On The Dancefloor family jumps all around, from the dancey tunes of White Scooper and Nu clear classmate, to the garage rock of The New House, to the new-wave noise of AAPS. Expect posts about each of these bands (because they sound that good) in the near future, but for now listen to tracks from all these artists here.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.