One of the bands making up the Good On The Dance Floor collective written about the other day, Nu clear classmate describe their music as “suicide pop.” They elaborate on this by stating “dark dry guitar sound meets….feminine sweet melody.” Close, but that paints the vocal performance a little too brightly – the singing is just as menacing as the noise around it. Nu clear classmate’s vocals carry an air of loneliness to them (the lead singer sounds trapped in a factory on “Marble Nuts”). Picture Suicide trying to make new wave dance music. Latest release “Marble Nuts” is both creepy and hip-shaking.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.