This band’s Wikipedia page sums it up – Bloodthirsty Butchers get nearly no attention in Western music circles, but are a big deal amongst the rock circles in Japan. Having never heard from this Sapporo group that’s been together since 1987, I’ve been giving them a listen a lot lately. All you need to know about them…they cut a split single with Rocket From The Crypt, which sums up what they do well. They’ve got a new album coming out next year, so keep an eye out for that one. Meanwhile, if you’ve never heard Bloodthirsty Butchers, head on over here and learn a little bit about Japanese rock history.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.