To take you into the weekend, meet the ambient tunes of Osaka’s Baby Loop Code. There isn’t much out there about this group, but the few songs available at MySpace are floating little gems. Save for a minor explosion of violins on “I’ll,” Baby Loop Code opts for more peaceful sonic vistas. Standout “Ecrosion” teases with all sorts of beats, but never takes off, content to let the glassy synths and shiny key strokes glow. The demo track strips the formula down even more, the band playing around with various light-as-air noises for a couple of minutes. It’s carefully constructed music meant to help your mind glide off. Perfect for the weekend!
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.