Tokyo electro-banger Baroque has two new tracks running over on his MySpace. “Leyline” kicks off with a steady drum workout before busting out dentist-drill squeals. It all comes together to form a solid piece of piston-strong dance. B-side wins the day though: “It Doesn’t Come Off” takes some funky guitar and pulverizes it with noise. This tracks got a little more swagger in its step (and it’s a little more fun…those disco whistles!) all while retaining the more-and-more defined Baroque sound. It’s his best track to date. For you folks who still enjoy buying dance singles, these songs see release December 16.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.