Add one more band to the “Japanese groups that apparently made great music in 2009” heap. The appropriately named LSD March churn out glazed over psych-sludge rock that’s bleak and captivating. The fine folks at CMG listed the Himeji band’s Under Milk Wood as the 47th best album of the year, and listening to a few cuts from the album I think they might be on to something. My favorite so far is “Bisyonure No Kimi,” a eyes-to-the-ground march through cold guitar screeches. Great to bum yourself out with!
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.