Miila, half of Love And Hates, has a new song up on her MySpace that’s either already outdated or perfectly timed depending on your perspective. “Give Me A Chocolate” could be either Valentine’s Day appropriate or the perfect White Day jam. Regardless, the song rides a post-punk guitar riff and some dusty drum beats for three-some minutes while Miila sings about all the things she wants some unknown “you” to give her – money, a birthday cake, etc. Kinda like Girl’s “Lust For Life” but slower and sans pizza.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.