For a dude who doesn’t want the Red Bull and vodka crowd to be alive, DJ Obake knows how to make an anthem for them. “Party People Must Die” – some sort of dense parody of club rat culture, or just an absolute crunchy dancefloor jam that morphs into something triumphant in its second half that happens to have a cheeky name? I don’t know, but it’s good whatever it is.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.