Last we left AAPS, they were dipping their toes into the dub step kiddie pool. Now, with “Sick Lullabies,” they remove those toes, dry them off, and cannonball into a regular pool. The group’s latest is pure tropical bliss, bird chirps greeting us to the most relaxed beach party put to wax. It resembles the pretty electronic experiments Bradford Cox cooks up as Atlas Sound all the time, but with the summer taking the place of his winter. It’s not all limbo and tiny umbrellas for your drink though – the song rumbles into itself at the end, hinting at some unease beneath this beach bash. Oh AAPS, can’t even let a party go without injecting just a little darkness. Listen here.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.