Despite being based in London, No Cars continue to channel distinctly Japanese sounds. The band has two new songs streaming for your pleasure: “Sellotape” and “Oreo” both feature their respective titles repeated over and over again backed by simplistic guitar chords. Just like Shonen Knife, but a little bit more garage-ey. And a little less cute – “Sellotape” opens with the title being sang as a guitar tries to drill it’s way into the song. Though the chorus to “Oreo” (“Oreo!/Oreo!/Oreo!”) is kinda silly.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.