What better way to start off a nice Spring week then with some melancholy indie-pop? Opaluc’s “Snake With Wings” swirls around itself, downcast guitar being slowly joined by a hazy electronic sheen, obscured vocals and jarring electronic skitters popping up once in awhile. It’s a pretty piece of twee ennui, nothing more nothing less. If you want something a little more upbeat before you go to work, give Opaluc’s “Man With A Movie Camera” a whirl too.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.