Ever wanted to hear the pained cries of Kurt Cobain…set to some sweet electro beats? Today’s your lucky day, courtesy of Japanese dance music maker Re-kid, who has replaced the ingrained-in-pop-culture guitars of “Smells Like Teen Spirit” with a way-energetic electronic workout. Pure novelty? You bet. A bit jarring? Yep. Worth the 4:49 out of your day? I’ll let you decide. Listen to it, and some of Re-kid’s original compositions, right here.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.