Oh AAPS, you impatient guys. They’ve previously dabbled in noise and dubstep, and their latest streaming song finds them…imitating Tortoise circa TNT. That is to say, “Wearing Light Space” sounds vaguely tropical and drifty. AAPS manage to work in a bit of creepiness via some muffled singing late in the track, but for the most part this comes off as a nice breezy tune perfect for the 80-something degree weather hitting Japan at the moment. Welp, I’ll let you know when AAPS release their foray into funk.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.