Twin synth-dreamers CRYV tease another slice of wide-eyed wonder on the just-released-on-iTunes track “Somewhere, They Can’t Find Girls.” A mouthful, I know. The duo have a short sample of the track running wild over here. From the brief bit available online, CRYV continue their bid to open for Jonsi, merging galloping beats with big dreamy Sigur Ros instrumentation. I’ll admit it tows the line between majestic M83 soundscape and bed-wetting Owl City territory, but CRYV keep the thing from becoming to geeky courtesy that relentless beat which gives “Somewhere, They Can’t Find Girls” a vital backbone. And with a title like that, it needs one.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.