I’m not even going to bother trying to explain what Gagakirise do or defend it. Because, even though I like them, sometime it feels like their brand of chaotic clanging right on the verge of slipping into pointless noise. Latest tune “ggosgken//Karaoke Version//” comes especially close to dissolving into pointless clatter, but manages to stay just above and be strangely captivating. If you like noise, you’ll probably like this. Listen here.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.