I hate playing this card but…Pleasure is the only moniker this breezy electronic music project could have picked. The music of Pleasure isn’t growing excitement or joyous rush, it’s consistent and long-lasting pleasure. The ten-minute, er, pleasure cruise of “Sounded Sweet” bathes in the rays of Balearic sun, transforming house electro-squaks into relaxing little waves. It’s not particularly great dance music, but more like the warm musical marathons Studio create. Perfect to be wrapped up in. “Fancy To” hangs in similar waters, being slightly more punchy than “Sounded Sweet.” Work on an aural tan over here.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.