Featured on the Beautiful Girls Electro compilation CD, THE DIM’s “1, 2 Waltz” above all else recalls Polysics more than anyone else. Just check that goofy Devo-aping keyboard line and dysfunctional beat. That’s not necessarily a compliment – “1, 2 Waltz” sounds like Polysics 2009, when the band’s energy started sounding a little phoned in. What saves the song from being a reminder that I should really delete Absolute POLYSICS from my iPod is the singing, an energetic and, near the end, bit nutty element that gives the track a distinct personality. Listen here.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.