Let’s keep this simple…imagine Zazen Boys. Imagine a Zazen Boys prone to drifting off mid-song into bizarre realms. Now stop pretending and click here and listen to OWARIKARA. Specifically, “ドアたち” which goes all over the place in just under five minutes and includes maybe the single best touch any Japanese song has featured this year (that weird keyboard quick-tone popping up all over the song). These cats haven’t even released a proper full-length album yet…though that drops August 8.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.