I’ll leave it to you, dear reader, to decide whether Luck-End managed to make “Do The Hustle” infinitely cooler by rapping over it or infinitely lamer by rapping over it. Whichever option, it’s a hell of an accomplishment, one worthy of being placed in some sort of time capsule. Preferably, one thousands of miles beneath the Earth’s crust.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.