Kinoco Hotel sure love dressing up. When they aren’t wearing their trademark hotel staff uniforms in the video for “Mayonaka No Angel Baby”…and also not slapping one another in them…they dress up as red-haired rockers or vintage J-Pop divas. Those outfit choices serve as a nice metaphor for the song itself, a damaged combination of surf-rock guitar and classic pop singing. Kinoco Hotel carry a weird retro/grind-house vibe about them, and it’s on full display here.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.