Last time we checked in with The Mirraz they were busy drinking themselves silly on jungle juice and trying to mack on whatever video girl crossed their path. Now, with “Happy Ice Cream,” the party has ended, the cups have been picked up and The Mirraz now try to get you into their bedroom with sensitivity. “Let’s Go” was stupid fun…this is almost too serious, the main guitar riff sounding ripped out of a Rocky ripoff circa 1981. Yet the vocals…a word-a-second talk-sing resembling what the Zazen Boys do…keep “Happy Ice Cream” compelling. The Mirraz latch onto cliche but have enough personality to make it seem fresh. They are so getting laid.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.