Three new tracks from Tokyo’s The Harpy’s, an all-girls trio who treat assigned band roles with very little regard. Everyone sings over the dusty garage-rock grooves, and the whole affair ends up sounding like a particularly booze-rich jam session. The three new songs dabble in various styles, from straight-ahead rock (“HER SHE’S”) to weirder fare (“a Lost”) to country-tinged romps (“Clushed Cake”). For everyone living in New York…or Connecticut…the band will be embarking on a brief tour of the area starting next week. Check ’em out! Look up tour dates and listen to these songs here.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.