Mixing acoustic and electric guitars is far from next-level shit, but Viridian manage to mix the two together so well on “スライドショー” it seems like some huge revelation laying in plain sight. The combo works best near the very beginning of the song, when the acoustic guitar rushes out the gate and establishes the basic tone of the song. It’s a rush from the get-go, and when the electricity enters the picture everything clicks. It’s a potent force, and when combined with the pushed vocals, leads to a fine blast of rock.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.