Korea ha-ha duo DOZ have a single coming out on Avex of all places, and it’s a comedy track with a very simple premise. The dudes repeat the phrase “arigatou gojyaimasu” (also the title of the song) along with a few “sumimasens” thrown in for good measure and say said words in funny ways. Simple, not remotely complex but still funny in an admittedly stupid kinda way. They even bring Auto-Tune into the picture and manage to turn what has become an extremely dull punchline…does anyone even care about T-Pain anymore?…and make it work. So yeah…cheap laughs above courtesy of Neaux.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.