A moment of praise to all people actually good at Japanese…especially the folks at Perfume City who recently launched a channel devoted to sub-titling Perfume-related videos into English. Of the clips on their right now, an early favorite of mine would be a program that interviews producer Nakata Yasutaka about the “ten golden rules” he lives his life by. Interesting stuff that teaches us, among other stuff, he makes his singers record their voices in a closet and he can only be really social when he drinks beer. A very nice show that will only take up 20 minutes of your day. Part one sits at the top of the page, part two down this way.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.