Ever since Cee Lo Green gave the world the irresistible jam “Fuck You” via a text-heavy video, countless others have translated the profanity-heavy number into other languages for similar clips. And at long last, you can now learn how to say “fuck you” in Japanese above. This one has been around for like five days now so you might have seen it…but screw it whatever gives us another chance to listen to this song I’m gonna take. Way better than “Privilege Denying Dude” or whatever gets the lols nowadays.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.