Remember last week when I wondered aloud about The Mirraz ability to swallow sounds up like Kirby and imitate them pretty well? Now they’ve gone and released another video for the title track of their just-in-stores album and…hypothesis proved, I guess. “We Are The Fuck’N World” trades in the stadium-rock ambitions of their last clip-worthy tune to embrace, uh, pub-rock. As Neaux tweeted, this does resemble an “Irish drinking song” down to the glass-clinking sway of the whole thing. The Mirraz won’t be fooling anyone into thinking they are Shane MacGowan with this, but it’s got a good stomp that’s the best Japanese representation of another culture since the Idaho Burger.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.