Anisakis seem to be edging closer and closer to the edge. Newest song “無理すんな” ripples and cracks all over, the group’s usually jagged guitars now feeling especially sharp. At least those seem consistent in structure – the singing on “無理すんな” goes from a slightly out-of-step speak to panicked yelping to more melodic territory multiple times during this relatively short track. Yet the most uneasy…and, unsurprisingly, best…part of “無理すんな” is how it sounds like an entirely different song is trying to break through, a radio station of static giving way to something lost and gorgeous every few seconds. The piano peeking into “無理すんな” offers refinement in a song absolutely losing it’s mind. Listen here.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.