This otherwise simplistic guitar skip-a-long boasts such a feeling of naive optimism it’s hard not to fall for it’s easy charms. Heavenstamp pretty much nail it with the title – this track brims with the same energy that comes when one wakes up in a positive mood, feeling like today of all days features boundless possibilities, despite the fact it could turn out to be just the opposite (hinted at by that quivering voice in the chorus). As the song picks up in energy later on that dual relationship feels even more prevalent, that upbeatness rubbing right against the possibility it could all collapse in on itself. Helps that it’s an absolutely catchy track.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.