Tweegaze? Google tells me I’m not remotely the first person to come up with that Franken-genre…looks like The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart ushered it in…but originality be damned because that’s easily the best way to describe PLASTIC GIRL IN CLOSET’s “Tiny Tambourines.” The group wash the whole thing over with subtle feedback that gives the track a daydream-edge that pops up in a lot of their older numbers, but PLASTIC also work in a gentle, hoppy melody that could have soundtracked a hundred lazy-day picnics if the fuzz were stripped away.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.