This one’s for the breathless folks who like more-or-less endless action. Caroline Rocks “パラレル” is a simple guitar-drums-vocals torpedo that pretty much warns the listener where things will be going with its immediate surge of an intro before spilling into sky-high gallop. The band wedges in a few slower instances to catch their breath…late in the track in particular comes a particularly sparse bit that nearly stops “パラレル” in its tracks…but when Caroline Rocks give into the rush, this Katakana-ized title track from the group’s new mini-album really breaks loose. When the lead singer pushes his voice to the ceiling because the guitars zooming by him threaten to trample his indoor singing voice, that’s when things get good.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.