So some guy went and bought 5500 copies of the latest AKB48 single. Scientists have informed me that’s 5500 more copies than necessary. Seriously, this man spent 8.8 million yen on boxes and boxes of AKB48 singles. Like, I know some people have an unhealthy obsession with this group (pictures like the one at the top probably don’t help!) but what can one realistically do with all those CDs? Go look at some sorta creepy photos of the guy here.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.