Not to turn this into an oversharing Tumblr, but goodness gracious did I personally need a song like “BPM4” in my life. This is metallic repetition transformed into relentless brutality, military drumming backing up steely guitar darts. When TACOBONDS’ vocals creep in everything becomes even sharper, escalating into a stinging missile of music that runs through familiar cycles but isn’t afraid to strip elements away or let the guitars flip out if need be. “BPM4” declares that it is storming down the street and has no reservations about barreling you over if you don’t make some room. This is the sound of aggression being let out, and man I like how that sounds.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.