Turns out Avec Avec’s melted-crayon-explosion sound can also be turned into a smooth as butter groove. His new track “Love Amania,” released on Maltine Records, slides across the floor on the back of a breezy vocal sample and a well-placed bass drum that gives “Love Amania” enough of a push. Avec’s bright synths, usually the main attraction, are turned into sensual side touches, standing in the background and cheering on that velvety sample. It’s all a bit more complicated than that – Avec Avec is up to all sorts of sonic tomfoolery in the back, just listen for what sounds like the inner workings of a clock, and the way the vocals stutter at times – but “Love Amania” is the usually manic Osaka artist sitting back and enjoying a lazy afternoon without being lazy about it. Listen below.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.