Haven’t heard much from Birds Melt Sky in a long time…2010, to be exact…which explains why I completely forgot what they sounded like. I originally wrote a post about “Oneday, Someday,” noting how it marked a change in style for the group because the beat was more prominent, making the song more physical, more danceable (I had this word in italics). I thought Birds Melt Sky were doing shoegaze stuff before, so this new track sounded pretty neat. Then I went back and listened to that old song linked above and…turns out “Oneday, Someday” isn’t all that much of a stylistic shakeup, but really more of the same! Which isn’t bad…it’s still a good song…but also a little disappointing. Ahhh well, listen above.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.