Here’s a new one from Molice, called “Fatima.” It’s some solid follow-the-bouncing-ball rock, improved drastically by the lead vocals, which remind me of (oddly enough) the matter-of-fact delivery of Vanilla Beans. Well, only during the verses…the chorus bursts open as Molice tend to do. The above video also finds the band falling in love with the mirror effect available in most video editing software. Watch above.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.