This one just plopped down over on SoundCloud – Kansai’s Post Modern Team have another catchy rush of indie-pop, this one titled “Heartbreak.” The chorus makes you think this one might be a bit more chin-raised-high…”I get over you heartbreak.” The next line, though, is “every single day,” which implies the titular feel happens way too frequently to our protagonist. The emotions might be tough to read, but the music is simple and delicious – in the same mold of the group’s first release “Never Let You Down” except taken to an even greater extreme, “Heartbreak” is one giant hook…the only sentences in this song are the two above, though the way this song unfolds you swear a lot has changed. Listen below.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.