In which producer Seiho takes the stage-show swagger of Florence And The Machines’ “You’ve Got The Love” and warps the titular line into a mantra prone to bending. Calling this a remix seems a little off, because Seiho only lifts the vocals out of the original, and only a few lines at that. I don’t blame him – the original seems over the top, and besides Florence and her Machines place just as heavy an emphasis on those four words in quote marks. Seiho shoots for something more chilled out, leaving plenty of space between his beats and synth, allowing Florence’s voice to pop up at a nice clip, sometimes in the mutated form the Osaka producer has become associated with. Listen below.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.