This shouldn’t be so majestic – most of it is just the same beat repeating, and it lasts just over two minutes. It is, for the most part, not complex. But Rapunzel8083 hints at what’s coming from the start, how the beat and stray waves of synth are joined by trilling strings, which at first just add an air of refinement to the beat. Yet after about a minute, they go away for a few beats only to suddenly gush back as…something powerful. It’s a moment suited for a Terrence Malick movie, not a beat tape, and the fact it is a fleeting gesture of beauty, one that soon vanishes into the void, makes it even more poignant. Thankfully, the “play” button is right over there. Listen below.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.