Nagoya’s House Of Tapes makes “house music,” but that’s simplifying the situation way too much. Up to now, his music has sounded claustrophobic, his rush of synths and beats practically sucking all traces of light from the music. House Of Tapes’ two latest songs continue the vacuum-like effect – despite both “Chaos Tape” and “Midnight Echo” featuring sunny bell chimes, these tracks are ultimately heavy affairs, even the laser-like electronics covered in shadows. I could picture both of these played in a club, but only late into the night, when everything starts spinning around a little too violently. Listen below.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.