“Surreal” doesn’t even begin to describe it. “Dalí Jazz” signals a detour for beatmaker Rapunzel8083, who has recently been focused on making straightforward tracks. This latest song, though, is anything but straightforward – it’s nine minutes of discombobulated thoughts strung into one number, the sort of madness you’d expect from the dream logic of Un Chien Andalou. Listing the directions “Dalí Jazz” takes reads like an exercise in listing various musical genres – it jumps from 1920’s crooning to glitchy electronica/jazz to sad Spanish horn sounds to a fragile section that could have come from Camelot (the one with knights). Asking “why” seems a bit pointless, just sit back and go with it. Listen below.
- We’ve moved! Check out the new site…
- New BOYISH: “The Hidden Secrets”
- Preview A New Perfume Track Now: “Hurly Burly”
- Aren’t In Kansas Anymore: MFP’s “Don’t U Cry No More”
- New Pop-Office: “Young Town Blood Turn”
- Hotel Mexico Cover Ed N.Stead: “Under Consideration”
- New The Paellas: “Following”
- New EeL: “Peekaboo”
- New Talon: “Miss You”
- New Magical Mistakes: “Bright Light” (With Matthewdavid And Illuminauts Remixes)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.