Hotel Mexico have so much exciting news to share with the world today, that a cover of a song by Ed N.Stead (an artist who, based on a Google search, released one album) isn’t the most exciting. The Kyoto group have launched a new web page which looks quite nice, and even better, they have a show lined up in America for this August. They will travel to New York to play The Knitting Factory in Brooklyn (look here), so if you are in the area you best go to watch them and make me immensely jealous. And yeah, a cover of a song from an obscure artist, which is fine and all too. Watch that above.
- Wrote about the lovely debut single from Madeira, formerly of Yumi Zouma pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks… 1 day ago
- I say this every month, but I think I am writing the dumbest @SinglesJukebox blurb I've done yet. This time though, I'm being earnest! 1 day ago
- Interviewed @tofubeats about his new album, working with @skylar__spence and seeing himself on a billboard mtv81.com/features/inter… 1 day ago
- Blog history in the making, as @lightsandmusi and i are being interviewed for...a documentary? Weird wonderful times 1 day ago
- RT @jtben: Red flags and exit strategies: advice for English teachers in Japan | The Japan Times #eikaiwa #英会話 #ESL ow.ly/T9ycE 1 day ago