Hotel Mexico have so much exciting news to share with the world today, that a cover of a song by Ed N.Stead (an artist who, based on a Google search, released one album) isn’t the most exciting. The Kyoto group have launched a new web page which looks quite nice, and even better, they have a show lined up in America for this August. They will travel to New York to play The Knitting Factory in Brooklyn (look here), so if you are in the area you best go to watch them and make me immensely jealous. And yeah, a cover of a song from an obscure artist, which is fine and all too. Watch that above.
- Ventla is back, new albums coming soon, one new song online makebelievemelodies.com/?p=11083 10 hours ago
- RT @Mulboyne: Guy sitting in the FCCJ lobby when Funassi arrived looks underwhelmed. http://t.co/UV0LXp5Moo 12 hours ago
- Going through my timeline to see if anyone has spoken ill of Funassyi today, will be blocked, am not messing around #nashisquad 12 hours ago
- RT @pitchfork: Rima Kato's (@rimakato_) Faintly Lit reviewed by @mbmelodies p4k.co/JVCDk http://t.co/1EN4SdFgGp 1 day ago
- In case your wondering what the differences between American/Japanese media are, a morning show just had an in-depth segment on the dress 1 day ago